Shailesh is the Head of Localization Department at Saiber.
He is having excellent knowledge of the localization processes/workflows/Process Designing.
He works on creative solutions using the top notch technologies.
Localization, or "L10n" is a process of product translation and cultural adaptation for specific countries or regions, to account for differences in local markets & Cultures. Language localization is not merely a translation activity, because it involves a comprehensive study of the target culture in order to correctly adapt the product to local needs.
Saiber follows a well-defined comprehensive approach while localization of your product. While localizing, we make sure that the target customers of your products should feel familiar about the information presented. We consider language, geographical and cultural aspects of the targeted users. The information about a successfully localized product, therefore, is not only translated correctly in a linguistic sense, but also reflects local concepts, symbols and idiosyncrasies.
The localization of a product consists of:
• Translation, adaptation and technical validation of product.
• Translation and adaptation of information, printed documentation and packaging of product.
• Translation of marketing material, Advertisement, catalogs, brochures, datasheets and promotional campaigns.
• Presentation / multimedia localization.
• Website/web page translation and localization.
• Saiber provides one stop solution for all your localization needs.
• SDL Trados Studio
• XSLT & XML
Pagination,Typesetting,Auto-Pagination With a range of technology tools,Ours range of Pre-Press services and an experienced team of talented content and design specialists.